Brad is out of town this week for work and so it will be just Bert and myself again this week. The plan is Ada Hayden as dad had so much fun last week I know he wants to do it again. I however have a feeling with these past few days of 90+ that things have changed and will changed as we are supposed to get scattered strong thunderstorms today. Which could postpone our WNF (Wednesday Nite Fishing) trip. So stay tuned as if wind or storms happen this afternoon I believe this week will just be cancelled and then hopefully we’ll pick backup with Brad next Wed. It’s been awhile since we’ve fished with him.