AMOutdoors is going thru a lot of changes with the web design lately. We are always updating the website and making changes as we see fit.
Here are a list of new changes we are working on for the new website
* Recently added new Kids of AMO – this is a section for all the AMO youths to have their own section. IFyou have a child under the age of 16 and want to share their outdoor photo please visit our visitor section and upload their photo!
* Recently added plugin to completely redo the AMO site when viewed from a mobile device – This change should help speed up browsing on mobile devices. The big key at this time is that there is a drop down arrow at the top right of the mobile page that will allow you to navigate 75% of the website at this time. The mobile site can be disabled as well if you just scroll to the bottom of the page and switch off the mobile theme.
Update Website from any computer – WordPress – DONE
Give a More Professional Look – DONE
*Possiblity for Users to Comment on
Pages/Image – pages are done – looking for photo comment app
Update Web Page from Cell Phone – word press app – waiting for further app improvement – however can be done with any mobile phone with IE browser – done
Upload Photos from Cell Phone – nggmanager app – in beta but has promise for android phones – This is completely possible with any cell phone with an IE browser – done
* Multiple Website Admins – currently have Mike, Andrew, Jason, Robyn, and Carly – done
* Website Compatibility with Cell Phones – Have moble plugin app that completely rewrites website into an iphone looking app. Might possibly purchase the full version down the road for more compatiblity
* Ability for Web Users to Upload their Photos Directly to Website– Done https://amoutdoors.com/upload
well so far those are the changes with AMOutDoors . This updates page will be used to alert people with pages are created or updated or anything else that will help users navigate the new AMO website.
IF you have a request for an upgrade or an Enhancement to the site please leave it in the comments below and it will be added to the changes list! thanks!